General Phone Number: 479-478-6664
Western Arkansas Counseling and provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Smith.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Western Arkansas Counseling and is run by a private non-profit organization.
Western Arkansas Counseling and provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Western Arkansas Counseling and provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Western Arkansas Counseling and utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Western Arkansas Counseling and utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Western Arkansas Counseling and and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Western Arkansas Counseling and .
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Western Arkansas Counseling and offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Western Arkansas Counseling and
Western Arkansas Counseling and provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services