General Phone Number: 928-445-5211 x4011
Admissions Phone Number: 928-445-5211
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Prescott.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic is run by a private non-profit organization.
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at West Yavapai Guidance Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at West Yavapai Guidance Clinic.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services