General Phone Number: 928-445-5211 x3334
Admissions Phone Number: 928-445-5211
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Prescott Valley.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic is run by a private non-profit organization.
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at West Yavapai Guidance Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at West Yavapai Guidance Clinic.
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services