General Phone Number: 928-445-5211 x2627
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Prescott.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic is run by a private non-profit organization.
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at West Yavapai Guidance Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at West Yavapai Guidance Clinic.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services