General Phone Number: 208-455-3777
West Valley Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Caldwell.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
West Valley Medical Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
West Valley Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
West Valley Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
West Valley Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
West Valley Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at West Valley Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at West Valley Medical Center.
West Valley Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at West Valley Medical Center
West Valley Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services