General Phone Number: 231-745-4659
West Michigan Community MH provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Baldwin.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
West Michigan Community MH is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
West Michigan Community MH provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
West Michigan Community MH provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
West Michigan Community MH utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
West Michigan Community MH utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at West Michigan Community MH and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at West Michigan Community MH.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
West Michigan Community MH offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at West Michigan Community MH
West Michigan Community MH provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services