General Phone Number: 808-832-5800
Admissions Phone Number: 800-643-2643
West Honolulu Treatment Servs Section provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Honolulu.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
West Honolulu Treatment Servs Section is run by a state government agency.
West Honolulu Treatment Servs Section provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
West Honolulu Treatment Servs Section provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
West Honolulu Treatment Servs Section utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
West Honolulu Treatment Servs Section utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at West Honolulu Treatment Servs Section and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at West Honolulu Treatment Servs Section.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
West Honolulu Treatment Servs Section offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at West Honolulu Treatment Servs Section
West Honolulu Treatment Servs Section provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services