General Phone Number: 808-939-2407
Admissions Phone Number: 808-322-4818
West Hawaii Community MH Ctr provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Naalehu.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
West Hawaii Community MH Ctr is run by a state government agency.
West Hawaii Community MH Ctr provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
West Hawaii Community MH Ctr provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
West Hawaii Community MH Ctr utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
West Hawaii Community MH Ctr utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at West Hawaii Community MH Ctr and possible financial assistance.
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at West Hawaii Community MH Ctr.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
West Hawaii Community MH Ctr offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at West Hawaii Community MH Ctr
West Hawaii Community MH Ctr provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services