General Phone Number: 203-503-3520
West Haven Hlth Ctr Csl Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in West Haven.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
West Haven Hlth Ctr Csl Servs is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
West Haven Hlth Ctr Csl Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
West Haven Hlth Ctr Csl Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
West Haven Hlth Ctr Csl Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
West Haven Hlth Ctr Csl Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at West Haven Hlth Ctr Csl Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at West Haven Hlth Ctr Csl Servs.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
West Haven Hlth Ctr Csl Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at West Haven Hlth Ctr Csl Servs
West Haven Hlth Ctr Csl Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services