General Phone Number: 850-983-5500
West Florida Community Care Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Milton.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
West Florida Community Care Center is run by a state mental health authority.
West Florida Community Care Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
West Florida Community Care Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
West Florida Community Care Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
West Florida Community Care Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at West Florida Community Care Center and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at West Florida Community Care Center.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
West Florida Community Care Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at West Florida Community Care Center
West Florida Community Care Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services