General Phone Number: 205-459-2612
Admissions Phone Number: 800-239-2901
West Alabama Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Butler.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
West Alabama Mental Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
West Alabama Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
West Alabama Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
West Alabama Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
West Alabama Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at West Alabama Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at West Alabama Mental Health Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
West Alabama Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at West Alabama Mental Health Center
West Alabama Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Intensive case management
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services