General Phone Number: 256-650-7527
Admissions Phone Number: 256-533-1970
WellStone Acute Care provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Huntsville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
WellStone Acute Care is run by a private non-profit organization.
WellStone Acute Care provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
WellStone Acute Care provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
WellStone Acute Care utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
WellStone Acute Care utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at WellStone Acute Care and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at WellStone Acute Care.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
WellStone Acute Care offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
WellStone Acute Care provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services