General Phone Number: 323-373-2444
Admissions Phone Number: 323-766-2345
Wellnest provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Wellnest is run by a private non-profit organization.
Wellnest provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Wellnest provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Wellnest utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Wellnest utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Wellnest and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Wellnest.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Wellnest offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Wellnest
Wellnest provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services