General Phone Number: 360-546-1722
Admissions Phone Number: 360-397-8484
Wellness Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vancouver.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Wellness Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Wellness Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Wellness Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Wellness Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Wellness Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Wellness Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Wellness Center.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Wellness Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Wellness Center
Wellness Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services