General Phone Number: 203-575-0466 x1115
Admissions Phone Number: 203-756-7287
Wellmore Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Waterbury.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Wellmore Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Wellmore Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Wellmore Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Wellmore Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Wellmore Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Wellmore Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Wellmore Behavioral Health.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Wellmore Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Wellmore Behavioral Health
Wellmore Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services