General Phone Number: 714-842-6600
Admissions Phone Number: 714-714-0780
Waymakers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Huntington Beach.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Waymakers is run by a private non-profit organization.
Waymakers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Waymakers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Waymakers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Waymakers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Waymakers and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Waymakers.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Waymakers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Waymakers
Waymakers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services