General Phone Number: 712-581-7900
Admissions Phone Number: 712-246-7050
Waubonsie Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Shenandoah.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Waubonsie Mental Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Waubonsie Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Waubonsie Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Waubonsie Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Waubonsie Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Waubonsie Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Waubonsie Mental Health Center.
Waubonsie Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Waubonsie Mental Health Center
Waubonsie Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services