General Phone Number: 916-418-0828
Watt Avenue MH Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Treatment
Watt Avenue MH Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Watt Avenue MH Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Watt Avenue MH Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Watt Avenue MH Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Watt Avenue MH Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Watt Avenue MH Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Watt Avenue MH Center.
Watt Avenue MH Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Watt Avenue MH Center
Watt Avenue MH Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services