General Phone Number: 203-596-9724
Waterbury Outpatient Servs for CMHA provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Waterbury.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Waterbury Outpatient Servs for CMHA is run by a private non-profit organization.
Waterbury Outpatient Servs for CMHA provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Waterbury Outpatient Servs for CMHA provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Waterbury Outpatient Servs for CMHA utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Waterbury Outpatient Servs for CMHA utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Waterbury Outpatient Servs for CMHA and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Waterbury Outpatient Servs for CMHA.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Waterbury Outpatient Servs for CMHA offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Waterbury Outpatient Servs for CMHA provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management