General Phone Number: 860-467-2210
Walden Behavioral Care provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in South Windsor.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Walden Behavioral Care is run by a private for-profit organization.
Walden Behavioral Care provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Walden Behavioral Care provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Walden Behavioral Care utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Walden Behavioral Care utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Walden Behavioral Care and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Walden Behavioral Care.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Walden Behavioral Care offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Walden Behavioral Care
Walden Behavioral Care provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation