General Phone Number: 763-225-4052
Vona Center for Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Vona Center for Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Vona Center for Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Vona Center for Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Vona Center for Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Vona Center for Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Vona Center for Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Vona Center for Mental Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Vona Center for Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Vona Center for Mental Health
Vona Center for Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery