General Phone Number: 952-541-4738
Volunteers of America of Minnesota provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Anoka.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Volunteers of America of Minnesota is run by a private non-profit organization.
Volunteers of America of Minnesota provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Volunteers of America of Minnesota provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Volunteers of America of Minnesota utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Volunteers of America of Minnesota utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Volunteers of America of Minnesota and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Volunteers of America of Minnesota.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Volunteers of America of Minnesota offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Volunteers of America of Minnesota
Volunteers of America of Minnesota provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services