General Phone Number: 423-634-8884
Admissions Phone Number: 877-567-6051
Volunteer BH Care Systems provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chattanooga.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Volunteer BH Care Systems is run by a private non-profit organization.
Volunteer BH Care Systems provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Volunteer BH Care Systems provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Volunteer BH Care Systems utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Volunteer BH Care Systems utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Volunteer BH Care Systems and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Volunteer BH Care Systems.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Volunteer BH Care Systems offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Volunteer BH Care Systems
Volunteer BH Care Systems provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services