General Phone Number: 313-271-3050 x184
Admissions Phone Number: 313-271-3050 x360
Vista Maria provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Dearborn Heights.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Vista Maria is run by a private non-profit organization.
Vista Maria provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Vista Maria provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Vista Maria utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Vista Maria utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Vista Maria and possible financial assistance.
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Vista Maria.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Vista Maria offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- TB Screening
Vista Maria provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services