General Phone Number: 916-394-0800
Admissions Phone Number: 916-875-1055
Visions Unlimited provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Visions Unlimited is run by a private non-profit organization.
Visions Unlimited provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Visions Unlimited provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Visions Unlimited utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Visions Unlimited utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Visions Unlimited and possible financial assistance.
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Visions Unlimited.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Visions Unlimited offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Visions Unlimited
Visions Unlimited provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing