General Phone Number: 678-209-2411
View Point Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lawrenceville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
View Point Health is run by a state government agency.
View Point Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
View Point Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
View Point Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
View Point Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at View Point Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at View Point Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
View Point Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
View Point Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services