General Phone Number: 678-209-2710
View Point Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Decatur.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
View Point Health is run by a state government agency.
View Point Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
View Point Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
View Point Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
View Point Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at View Point Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at View Point Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
View Point Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- TB Screening
View Point Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services