General Phone Number: 563-345-6670
Admissions Phone Number: 563-345-7106
Vera French Sheridan Springs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Davenport.
- Mental Health Treatment
Vera French Sheridan Springs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Vera French Sheridan Springs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Vera French Sheridan Springs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Vera French Sheridan Springs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Vera French Sheridan Springs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Vera French Sheridan Springs and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Vera French Sheridan Springs.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Vera French Sheridan Springs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Vera French Sheridan Springs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Illness management and recovery
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services