General Phone Number: 805-652-6000
Admissions Phone Number: 805-652-5755 x8
Ventura County Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Ventura.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Ventura County Medical Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Ventura County Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ventura County Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Ventura County Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Ventura County Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ventura County Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ventura County Medical Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Ventura County Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Ventura County Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Legal advocacy