General Phone Number: 805-582-4075
Admissions Phone Number: 866-998-2243
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Simi Valley.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services