General Phone Number: 805-981-4200
Admissions Phone Number: 866-998-2243
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Oxnard.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept
Ventura County Behavioral Health Dept provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services