General Phone Number: 229-226-4634 x111
Admissions Phone Number: 229-226-4634
Vashti Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Thomasville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Vashti Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Vashti Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Vashti Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Vashti Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Vashti Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Vashti Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Vashti Center Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Vashti Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Vashti Center Inc
Vashti Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services