General Phone Number: 206-463-5511
Vashon Youth and Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vashon.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Vashon Youth and Family Services is run by a state government agency.
Vashon Youth and Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Vashon Youth and Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Vashon Youth and Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Vashon Youth and Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Vashon Youth and Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Vashon Youth and Family Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Vashon Youth and Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Vashon Youth and Family Services
Vashon Youth and Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services