General Phone Number: 269-427-5671
Admissions Phone Number: 269-657-5574
Van Buren Community MH Authority provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bangor.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Van Buren Community MH Authority is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Van Buren Community MH Authority provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Van Buren Community MH Authority provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Van Buren Community MH Authority utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Van Buren Community MH Authority utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Van Buren Community MH Authority and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Van Buren Community MH Authority.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
Van Buren Community MH Authority offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Van Buren Community MH Authority
Van Buren Community MH Authority provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Housing services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services