General Phone Number: 760-245-8837
Valley Star provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Victorville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Valley Star is run by a private for-profit organization.
Valley Star provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Valley Star provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Valley Star utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Valley Star utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Valley Star and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Valley Star.
Valley Star offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Valley Star
Valley Star provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services