General Phone Number: 208-736-0695
Admissions Phone Number: 208-595-2284
Valley Community Counseling provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Jerome.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Valley Community Counseling is run by a private for-profit organization.
Valley Community Counseling provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Valley Community Counseling provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Valley Community Counseling utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Valley Community Counseling utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Valley Community Counseling and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Valley Community Counseling.
- Transitional age young adults
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Valley Community Counseling offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Valley Community Counseling
Valley Community Counseling provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services