General Phone Number: 602-258-6797
Admissions Phone Number: 602-523-9312
Valle del Sol provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Valle del Sol is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Valle del Sol provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Valle del Sol provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Valle del Sol utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Valle del Sol utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Valle del Sol and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Valle del Sol.
Valle del Sol offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Valle del Sol
Valle del Sol provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services