General Phone Number: 831-884-1000
Admissions Phone Number: 855-632-8262
VA Palo Alto Healthcare System provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Marina.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
VA Palo Alto Healthcare System is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA Palo Alto Healthcare System provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
VA Palo Alto Healthcare System provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
VA Palo Alto Healthcare System utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
VA Palo Alto Healthcare System utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at VA Palo Alto Healthcare System and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at VA Palo Alto Healthcare System.
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
VA Palo Alto Healthcare System offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at VA Palo Alto Healthcare System
VA Palo Alto Healthcare System provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services