General Phone Number: 925-372-2000
Admissions Phone Number: 925-372-2015
VA Northern CA HCS/Sacramento VAMC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Martinez.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
VA Northern CA HCS/Sacramento VAMC is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA Northern CA HCS/Sacramento VAMC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
VA Northern CA HCS/Sacramento VAMC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
VA Northern CA HCS/Sacramento VAMC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
VA Northern CA HCS/Sacramento VAMC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at VA Northern CA HCS/Sacramento VAMC and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at VA Northern CA HCS/Sacramento VAMC.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
VA Northern CA HCS/Sacramento VAMC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at VA Northern CA HCS/Sacramento VAMC
VA Northern CA HCS/Sacramento VAMC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services