General Phone Number: 530-879-5000
VA Northern CA HCS provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chico.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
VA Northern CA HCS is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA Northern CA HCS provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
VA Northern CA HCS provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
VA Northern CA HCS utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
VA Northern CA HCS utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at VA Northern CA HCS and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at VA Northern CA HCS.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
VA Northern CA HCS offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at VA Northern CA HCS
VA Northern CA HCS provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services