General Phone Number: 845-228-5291
Admissions Phone Number: 845-831-5000 x5116
VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Carmel.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System.
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System
VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services