General Phone Number: 818-891-7711
Admissions Phone Number: 818-891-7711 x31141
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in North Hills.
- Mental Health Treatment
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Trauma therapy
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services