General Phone Number: 805-354-6053
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Maria.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services