General Phone Number: 805-354-6000
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Barbara.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys.
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Sys provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services