General Phone Number: 719-383-5195
VA Eastern CO HCS Denver VAMC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in La Junta.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
VA Eastern CO HCS Denver VAMC is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA Eastern CO HCS Denver VAMC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
VA Eastern CO HCS Denver VAMC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
VA Eastern CO HCS Denver VAMC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
VA Eastern CO HCS Denver VAMC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at VA Eastern CO HCS Denver VAMC and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at VA Eastern CO HCS Denver VAMC.
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
VA Eastern CO HCS Denver VAMC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
VA Eastern CO HCS Denver VAMC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services