General Phone Number: 810-720-2913
Admissions Phone Number: 734-769-7100 x53471
VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Flint.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services