General Phone Number: 602-416-7600
Admissions Phone Number: 602-416-7703
Urgent Psychiatric Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Urgent Psychiatric Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Urgent Psychiatric Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Urgent Psychiatric Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Urgent Psychiatric Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Group therapy
Urgent Psychiatric Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Urgent Psychiatric Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Urgent Psychiatric Center.
Urgent Psychiatric Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Urgent Psychiatric Center
Urgent Psychiatric Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services