General Phone Number: 916-921-0828
Uplift Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Uplift Family Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Uplift Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Uplift Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Uplift Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Uplift Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Uplift Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Uplift Family Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Uplift Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Uplift Family Services
Uplift Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services