General Phone Number: 408-379-3790
Uplift Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Gatos.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Uplift Family Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Uplift Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Uplift Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Uplift Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Uplift Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Uplift Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Uplift Family Services.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Uplift Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Uplift Family Services
Uplift Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services