General Phone Number: 701-777-2127
University of North Dakota provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Grand Forks.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
University of North Dakota is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
University of North Dakota provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
University of North Dakota provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
University of North Dakota utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
University of North Dakota utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at University of North Dakota and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at University of North Dakota.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
University of North Dakota offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at University of North Dakota
University of North Dakota provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Education services
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services